Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Long time no blog

So I was asked at a talk I gave in Arizona if I blog....and technically the answer is yes though I admitted to being remiss recently....have been twittering, but not blogging....

I am attempting to correct that as I head into my second season as a triathlete....this year doing Olympic distance and Half Iron distance. And NO I do NOT aspire to do an ironman. I do not like running and the idea of running a marathon is appalling to me - especially after swimming and biking!

Recovery supplements working well: lycored (lycomato) 250 mg, Injuv (hyalrunoic acid) 140-280 mg, bioastin (astaxanthin) 4mg, meganatural BP (grape seed extract) 300 mg, suntheanine (l-theanine) 200 mg. playing with Perfusia (l-arginine) 700-1050 mg 1-2x daily to see if I think my aerobic capacity improves....I need to be more consistent - then again I should get better about iron supplements too....

first race is this weekend - St. Anthony's.....doing it as an early season training race to see where I am at....

No comments: