Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hung over

Well now I know why I don't drink...ugh.....so as though I was not hurting enough, Mark decided to get cruel - as though letting me know he was married by email was not cruel enough, I got to bike last night and he had left a box for me - of most of the gifts I have given him, including supplements (he has asked me what he should be taking) gee thanks half used bottles that I will likely dump.

I was able to return the garmin edge, the maps will work on mine but the bike jacket? sunglasses? wtf?

I suppose ebay or craigs list...

anyway, opening the box was just like getting that email - could not breathe - shock - I of course could not do class - ran out came home, and hammered back kamikazes....they did their job.

Fell asleep on the bathroom floor (no memory of this) and someone had given me a pillow, blanket and water....

and today I am hung over. what a shock.

No comments: