Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fishies

So with the clocks turning back, an extra hour of sleep, you would think that I would have no trouble getting to master's swim - but it was painful. I blame the 2 beers with Boston Triathlon Team last night - gee I have become a lightweight!

Boston University Master's Swim - BUMS - somehow the coach did not make it, but we all did a workout anyway - I kicked my own butt. At the end Noah and I raced again. Always a good thing. I like seeing Noah having so much fun in the water.

Now I am wiped, but still planning a run...oy. It will be a short slow run I think!

Got myself out there (pat on back) and did a 3 mile run. It hurt. But I am glad I did it. Incredibly slow pace - like 10:15/mile. Ignoring the fact that I was sick, I still think I got slower running this year.....BEFORE tri training I ran a 5k at 8:15 pace. Not sure I will be able to hold that on wednesday for the vdot test.....

oh well at least I have the OS to get faster....

No comments: